п»ї1. )What does RAID indicate?

REZZOU stands for both redundant variety of independent hard disks or unnecessary array of inexpensive disks. 2 . ) When would all of us use RAID?

You will use REZZOU when you have a whole lot of crucial data that you're constantly changing and need to back up typically. 3. ) Define the following types of RAID:

REZZOU 0: has striped blocks and does not have redundancy (no mirror or perhaps parity). RAID 0 need to have at least two hard disks. RAID you: has shown blocks and has the greatest performance from the four because it isn't striped like REZZOU 0 and has no parity. Also like RAID 0 REZZOU 1 should have a minimum of two disks. REZZOU 5: offers striped blocks like REZZOU 0 yet unlike a, b, and c REZZOU 5 features distributed parity and needs minimal three disks. RAID six: is RAID 5 apart from when making RAID 6 that they added one other strip to cope with RAID 5's major negative aspect it was worthless after two disks went down. 4. ) Why is RAID 0 of any make use of if it offers no redundancy?

Although RAID zero offers no redundancy this still stands behind all of your data, and gets the best efficiency as well as the speediest bandwidth. your five. ) Why do you think that RAID you can be the priciest? Why would people put it to use if it's and so costly? RAID 1 is considered the most expensive mainly because its disk overhead requires all of its drives being running. The 100% redundancy means that zero data will probably be lost. 6th. ) Should you, as a home pc user, would have been to purchase a kind of RAID, which will would you select and how come? It all depends on what purpose I would have to use REZZOU for. If had a kind of " high traffic” circumstance I would employ RAID a few and REZZOU 0 which has a high speed condition. RAID you if I necessary high supply to maximize no matter what it is Now i'm truly using it for taking into consideration there could be a number of reasons. several. ) What is the difference among software RAID and equipment RAID? Certainly, hardware REZZOU is pricier compared to application RAID, due to the extra equipment that you need to buy. The components is typically costly, and adds a...

Cited: page

1 . ) http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-hardware-raid-and-software-raid/

2 . ) RAID-5 Reduces Stability of SSD Arrays

Alternate Title: RAID-5-SSD-Arrays`

Experts: PR Newswire

Source: PUBLIC RELATIONS Newswire ALL OF US. 04/23/2013.

Document Type: Article

Geographic Conditions: California

Tags:

Essay about Organizational Logos

Essay about The Causes of Divorce